宾姆紧固件（上海）有限公司，是由美国Penn Engineering & Manufacturing Corp在中国投资的独资公司，宾科中国占地四万平方米，注册资本1200万美元。母公司Penn Engineering &Manufacturing Corp总部位于美国宾夕法尼亚州，是全球领先的紧固件制造生产企业，是自锁紧技术的创始者，在紧固件领域享有很高的声誉。公司在未来的发展致力于全球业务范围的扩展和延伸，以世界领先的技术作为基础，拓展公司在全球的业务范围，以获得股东利益的最大化。宾姆上海借助世界领先的技术主要生产和销售用于电子、汽车和航空业的新型机械和电子部件。自1942年创立，PEM一直是紧固件行业的领军企业。
- 1. Job Overview： Penn Engineering (PEM) has an exciting opportunity for a Distributor Sales Manager here in Channel Team. Our Distributor Sales Managers are responsible for developing and implementing the regional business plan between PEM and distributors ensuring it is consistent with goals of the PEM distribution strategy. The plan needs to result in an increased market share for PEM within distributors in the assigned region, to coordinate distributor branch activity to achieve target growth, and to be the focal point of communication for PEM/distributor relationship.
- 2. • Plan to include goals/actions to achieve profitable growth, transactional cost improvements, improved distributor sales capability, and enhanced working capital performance.
- 3. • Implement distributor/PEM management process with measurement tools to achieve goals.
- 4. • Develop scorecard to measure initiatives and progress.
- 5. • Manage all business review processes with distributors.
- 6. • Communicate progress periodically against goals to PEM management teams.
- 7. • Ensure PEM/distributor communications are in line with distribution strategy.
- 8. • Ensure PEM management teams are fully briefed on any relevant distributor information.
- 9. • Develop annual sales strategy and business plan with distributors.
- 10. • Implement regional business review structure with distributors.
- 11. • Support, develop, and implement regional business processes with distributors.
- 12. • Manage distributor relationship with clear vision and expectation at all levels.
- 13. • Co-develop product training plans internally for distributor sales and marketing.
- 14. • Brand marketing promotion for greater mind share within distribution channels.
- 15. • Provide support to the activities of the regional customer service representatives.
- 16. • Provide monthly forecasts at regional level for PEM POS and POP sales with distributors.
- 17. Key Performance Measurements： • Above market growth in POS with distributors to achieve or exceeds POS sales targets as agreed in annual business plans. • Growth in DTAM market share (%) in distributors.
- 1. • Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business.
- 2. • 5+ years in regional sales and marketing experience.
- 3. • Strong strategy development and program management experience with the ability to influence the direction and output of multiple cross disciplinary teams.
- 4. • A track record of consistently delivering against financial and business objectives
- 5. • Requires demonstrated understanding of the interaction of marketing, finance, operations, logistics and customer relations at every level of the organization.
- 6. • The individual must be energetic and highly results driven.
- 7. Preferred: • Prior channel or distributor sales experience, • Familiarity with fastening industry.
- 8. Competencies: • Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation.
- 9. Travel:10% to 25% (Domestic).